Friday 14 December 2012

Family!

Songs
Movies
1.) "Oh, How the Years Go By" by Vanessa   Williams

2.) "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts

3.) "Song for Dad" by Keith Urban

4.) "A Song for Momma" by Boyz II Men

5.) "Remember When" by Alan Jackson

6.) "Grow Old Along With Me" by Mary Chapin Carpenter

7.) "Find Your Wings" by Mark Harris

8.) "One More Day" by Diamond Rio

9.) "Love Will Keep Us Alive" by the Eagles

10.) "The Dance" by Garth Brooks

11.) "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You" by Van Morrison

12.) "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw

13.) "I'll Still Be Loving You" by Restless Heart

14.) "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride

15.) "I Hope You Dance" by LeeAnn Womack

16.) "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle

17.) "Dance With My Father" by Luther Vandross

18.) "In the Living Years" by Mike and the Mechanics

19.) "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong

20.) "I Will Be Here" - Steven Curtis Chapman

21.) "We Are Family" - Sister Sledge

22.) "Lean on Me" - The Temptations

23.) "Turn, Turn, Turn" - The Byrds

24.) "You're Gonna Miss This" - Trace Adkins

25.) "Blessed" - Martina McBride

26.) "What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?" - Barbra Streisand

27.) "Lullabye" - Billy Joel

28.) "Don't Forget to Remember Me" - Carrie Underwood

29.) "I'll Always Be Right There" - Bryan Adams

30.) "My Girl" - The Temptations

1.      Anastasia
2.      The lion king
3.      Finding Nemo
4.      Lilo And Stitch
5.      Home Alone
6.      The Incredibles
7.      Harry Potter
8.      Madagascar
9.      Ice Age
10.   


No comments:

Post a Comment